Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hair: NEW Ojon Products

I got a tiny sample of this Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum with a prior Sephora order and by just using a few drops, I instantly fell in love with this stuff and immediately went to the Ojon website to order a full size bottle.
I ordered the 3.4 oz bottle which is HUGE and will definitely last me a lifetime as you only need a teeny tiny bit (few small drops) to rub between palms and run through hair. I felt it made my hair shiny, silky, soft, and look healthy, without looking oily (like a lot of serums tend to do).
Because it was $40, I got free shipping, a 3 piece deluxe size samples / travel set for free, and a free sample with any order. This was an awesome deal and I am so happy with this order!!

What do you use to make your hair look and feel fabulous? Please share in the comments below!

Thanks and here's to another beautiful day!! :)

BeautySwatchReview

 
Nicely wrapped package

All of the items

Huge bottle of serum (left)

Free gift set of 3 deluxe samples / travel size

Free sample






No comments:

Post a Comment