Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Palette Pics: The Balm - Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette

I just got this palette in the mail right now and already loving it!! Beautiful, buttery soft, and ultra pigmented shades! Nice range of colors and finishes in this palette. I would say it's a great deal, especially because I got it for a great sale price! It's extremely slim and thin, so perfect for travel and makes a wonderful gift for the holidays!

Normally, this palette retails for $36 (+shipping) on The Balm's website and other sites and stores as well. But, I got this off of Amazon for only $23.05. Shipping was free due to Amazon Prime account, which I believe is also free to sign up for. That made it an awesome deal for me!!

The only downside was that the palette usually comes in 2 styles (shadow colors are exactly the same in both), and I wanted the bedroom style packaging but I received the pin up girl packaging instead, which I'm ok with but I would have been happier with the other one, so it's just something to look out for.

Do you have this palette? What do you think of it? Do you have any tutorials or swatches? Please share in the comments below!

Thanks and here's to another beautiful day!! :)

BeautySwatchReview









No comments:

Post a Comment